We are looking for a Technical Instructor with a strong interest in robotics to come join the Technical Training Department of this leading organization. If you are someone who has a strong mechanical skill set and technical aptitude, as well as a passion for presenting and instructing...then this is the opportunity for you!!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Implement power point presentations, instructor outline, student outlines and handouts, and pre/post tests to teach company material.
- Write, edit, and verify training documentation as required.
- Establish personal and professional goals and objectives.
- Prepare and maintain classrooms, training labs, and training offices.
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in education, instructional design, or technical related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in technical training capacity.
- Knowledge of production automation process, operations, and functionality.
- Basic electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic printing.
- Robotics Programming.