endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!Inside Sales
This requires the successful candidate to be responsible for developing new sales leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth “contact to cash” sales process. Candidates are required to effectively communicate features and benefits of our products to close sales and meet business related sales and revenue targets. The successful candidate must have a “team first” approach to working in a growing organization. Building rapport with the customer while providing meaningful and long-lasting customer satisfaction through listening and addressing their needs is critical for success. Candidates must be able to work independently and be highly motivated self-starters capable of travel as may be needed to meet customer and business needs wherever they arise. Travel may be required in support of the role as needed.
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on incoming leads.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information as may be needed.
- Keeping up with product sample request and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- A proven history of explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services in the marketplace and differentiating products from the competition to the customer.
- Selling the full array of products and services where the opportunity presents itself.
- Researching, qualifying and processing new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
Requirements for this role include:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.com.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and a proven ability to take even the most complex customer needs and provide meaningful product solutions to those customers.
- Good organizational skills, proficient in reporting activities and the ability to manage multiple demands simultaneously.
- Excellent proven phone and cold calling skills.
- A proven track record of exceptional customer service.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets established by the Company.
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment where agility and flexibility and encouraged and supported.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.