This position provides support on new machine sales project coordination. In addition, this position handles marketing activities.
Inside Sales/Project Assistance/Sales Support
- Receives RFQ and prepares quotes. Obtains/prepares necessary information such as supplier web portals.
- Enters information into order review sheet. Updates information time to time.
- Processes new purchase order by updating RFQ log. Uploads information to server and creates new machine sales project folder.
- Organizes and leads order review meetings for new machine orders. Follows up with target dates for completion of activities.
- Generates project schedules/timelines and send to customers.
- Communicates with HQ in Japan for the timing of invoices, approval of drawing, and production schedules, etc.
- Oversees machinery shipment logistics to ensure the shipments arrives in timely manner.
- Organizes monthly sales meeting and develops meeting minutes.
- Maintains brochure inventory.
- Assists sales employees with updates, changes, passwords.
- Researches/sends/receives customer registration forms.
- Create invoice for New Machine Orders, Rebuilt Machine Orders and Service Orders.
- Performs email campaign of company products.
- Coordinates tradeshows.
- Coordinates advertisements.
- Handles online and social media marketing activities including SEO.
- Performs necessary marketing researches.
- Updates weekly office schedule.
- Seeks constant improvement, more efficient and less expensive ways and means in work processes.
- Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by manager and other senior management.
- Maintains high ethical standards in the work place.
- Reports all irregular issues and problems to management and works to resolve those issues.
- Maintains good communication with other staff & outside contacts.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working area.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university.
- Between three to five years of previous experience in a similar position.