General Position Summary
This position provides support on new machine sales project coordination. In addition, this position handles marketing activities.
Essential Job Functions
Inside Sales/Project Assistance/Sales Support
- Receives RFQ and prepares quotes. Obtains/prepares necessary information such as supplier web portals.
- Enters information into order review sheet. Updates information time to time.
- Processes new purchase order by updating RFQ log. Uploads information to server and creates new machine sales project folder.
- Organizes and leads order review meetings for new machine orders. Follows up with target dates for completion of activities.
- Generates project schedules/timelines and send to customers.
- Communicates with Koyo Japan for the timing of invoices, approval of drawing, and production schedules, etc.
- Oversees machinery shipment logistics to ensure the shipments arrives in timely manner.
- Organizes monthly sales meeting and develops meeting minutes.
- Maintains brochure inventory.
- Assists sales employees with updates, changes, passwords.
- Researches/sends/receives customer registration forms.
- Create invoice for New Machine Orders, Rebuilt Machine Orders and Service Orders.
- Performs email campaign of company products.
- Coordinates tradeshows.
- Coordinates advertisements.
- Handles online and social media marketing activities including SEO.
- Performs necessary marketing researches.
- Updates weekly office schedule. Email to KMU and KMI office.
- Seeks constant improvement, more efficient and less expensive ways and means in work processes.
- Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by manager and other senior management.
- Maintains high ethical standards in the work place.
- Reports all irregular issues and problems to management and works to resolve those issues.
- Maintains good communication with other staff & outside contacts.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working area.
Job Dimensions (skills, abilities & personal traits)
Accuracy, Attention to Detail, Communication-reading/writing/speaking, Confidentiality, Dependability/Reliability, Flexibility/Adaptability, Marketing, Marketing Communication, Multi-tasking, Order Processing, Planning & Organizing, Project Management, Team Participation, Time Management.
- Between three to five years of previous experience in a similar position.
- General office equipment including phones, fax, copier, scanner, postage machine, phone system, personal computer, etc.
- Software includes the use of Windows operating system / MS Office applications.
- File Maker
- Work Environment – Work is performed in a office environment with quiet noise level.
- Lifting – Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move more than 10 pounds.
- Eyesight/Vision – Requires vision abilities such as close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Able to read and analyze data in hard copy and on a computer screen; ability to measure or identify using eyesight
- Physical - Employee is required to frequently sit, stand, walk, use hands and fingers and reach with hands and arms. Occasional lifting, bending, and carrying are required as well.
- Travel – No overnight travel is required.