Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will manage an existing book of business remotely with the responsibility to grow the business for a company that is a major distributor of functional cabinet hardware for furniture, store fixtures, and commercial cabinetry industries. You will be responsible for existing and inactive customers that are case goods manufacturers (cabinets & lockers) and small to medium-sized furniture manufacturers to help them with re-engaging and assisting them with all product ordering needs.
- The leading distributor of PVC and wood edgebanding, laminates, veneers, and cabinetry hardware
- They are tech-enabled business that delivers to its customers significant, application-specific knowledge, a diverse product offering with consistent quality, and rapid fulfillment
- This organization strives for the shortest lead times in the industry
Benefits & Features:
- 401K retirement plan with an employer match
- 100% paid health insurance
- Paid vacation time included
- You can reside ANY WHERE in the U.S.
- Garland provides more than 2,800 acres for its residents to enjoy sports, recreation, and other outdoor activities
- Historic Downtown Garland retains much of its early 1900s charm while attracting trendy urbanites to come play, shop, and live
- Garland has evolved into a metropolitan area city that offers its residents and businesses an excellent quality of life in an affordable and business-friendly climate
- You can afford more home in Garland, while still enjoying great amenities, great schools, and a vibrant arts community