Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize your expertise in estimating and quoting residential millwork to sell interior and exterior products and services to the professional builder/contractor. You will also be responsible for site visits, field measures, processing orders, and increasing customers product awareness. Along with an outgoing personality, and a competitive nature, this person will truly enjoy the sales process while being flexible and embracing change. The candidate will focus on 100% customer service and satisfaction.
- Independently owned and operated company who has been in business for over 65+ years and is currently in its 3rd generation of family ownership
- Unlimited growth potential for all team members throughout the companies multiple locations in NH and MA
- Their longevity in the industry comes from their core values which include a collaborative team culture, focused product categories, and successful business strategies
Benefits & Features:
- Candidate will be paid salary, and will include a heavy commission incentive plan based on performance
- Great schedule Monday through Friday until 5:00 pm, and rotating Saturdays from 8am – 1pm
- Company vehicle provided for job site visits, etc.
- Attractive benefits package, vacations, and paid holidays
- Above average school system, known as a “college” town
- Suburban area, home to many professionals, yet still close enough to the city and Cape Cod
- Outstanding neighborhood with a strong sense community feel and identity