Inside Sales Specialist
Inside Sales Specialist - Manufacturing Covington
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The main responsibility of the Sales Specialist is to uphold companies core values, by providing assisting in
the quoting and communication with existing customers who order from their own specifications and cut lists,
as well as quoting the smaller jobs for existing and new customers.
The Sales specialist works to support the sales team by working the smaller accounts and re-orders of their
existing accounts. Therefore, they must be adept at internal and customer-facing communication. They must
also be able to work well in a quickly changing environment and must be able to learn various quoting systems
with a bent toward building orders in one of the divisions.
• Intermediate level of computer literacy (Experience in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, &
SalesForce a plus)
• Experience in a sales/sales support/customer support role
• Strong attention to detail
• Customer service oriented
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Highly organized
• Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
Click here to apply online
Please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com for immediate consideration.
Base salary plus Excellent benefits and GREAT Corporate Culture.