Our client is one of the Nation’s leading Wholesale Distributors of Exterior Building Materials (Roofing, Siding, Doors, Windows, and Decking) used by Commercial, Remodeling and New Construction Contractors. The company has grown to multiple locations in markets throughout the Northeast and is looking to add qualified Inside Sales Professional to their team in Connecticut.
- Answers customer inquiries concerning price, qualifying product needs and partners with vendors for support
- Communicates with outside sales representatives on customer orders, requirements, problems or concerns and changes
- Initiates product transfers to other branches or direct to customers
- Generate, place and confirm purchase orders with suppliers
- Operates cash register
- Enters sale data into the computer and researches information for customers using the computer system
- Accurately completes all required paperwork (e.g., coding, costing, pricing, daily cash summary, bank deposits, etc.) on a timely basis
- Documents sales, quotes or other business requested information
- Receives payment for merchandise or services sold and enters sale into the computer
- Responsible for payments received and adhering all administrative and accounting related procedures
- Maintains current price documentation and product literature as it becomes available
- Keeps product knowledge current to evolving manufacturing supply
- High School Diploma or General Education degree (GED; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Energetic and sales driven personality
This is a full time employment position with excellent benefits to include paid vacation, a full health package, a 401K plan with company contributions, plus a great opportunity for growth and advancement.
SnapDragon Associates is a capable group of thinkers and doers dedicated to offering a full slate of recruiting and consulting services. Our firm is highly regarded, nationwide, as the best in the industry for the fact that we are all "lumber people" servicing lumber, millwork, hardware, and building material manufacturers, wholesalers and retail companies. We specialize in providing these companies with Successful, Highly Qualified and Motivated Professionals.
You might say we are not a Search Firm but rather a Find Firm.
Our proven results positively impact the bottom line of companies all over North America. The lumber industry is taking off as demand and production rise! The growth our clients are experiencing daily is creating a constellation of new careers. For a complete listing of our current opportunities please visit us online at www.SnapDragonAssociates.com or contact Anthony directly at 603.621.9037 Ext 103.