Title: Inside Sales Representative
City: Santa Rosa
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-2022541497
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Inside Sales Representative to work on-site with our client, a top-tier aerospace company in Santa Rosa, CA.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Follow orders from placement to delivery.
- Verify orders for accurate price, parts and quantity.
- Determine and keep records of sales order status, shipping dates, availability and back orders.
- Complete and maintain sales order files.
- Complete Quotation/Contract Review form for all orders and quotes and ensure the appropriate signatures are received.
- Work with other departments to ensure delivery schedule, help resolve customer order problems or account billing problems with accounting.
- Work with outside sales representatives on a regular basis, keep them updated with reports and copies for quotations, all new sales orders, modified sales orders and any new business opportunities that may arise.
- Prepare orders for sample cases and/or samples for distribution to representatives and customers as required.
- As customer liaison, responsible for promoting and maintaining positive customer relations.
- Handle customer returns and work with manufacturing and planning to ensure returns are processed accordingly and returned to the customer.
- May assist in developing new price sheets.
- May work with a distributor and is responsible for coordinating shipments, pricing, and distribution of their POS reports to the appropriate departments/individuals.
- May assist in training new employees.
- May be required to travel for customer relationship building/management.
- Must understand and adhere to export compliance procedures for quotes and sales orders.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years of experience in Supply Chain, knowledgeable and experienced with MRP systems.
- MS Word, Excel, Email, and Internet.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.