An Inside Sales Representative will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
You must be comfortable making marketing calls, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
It’s essential that our Inside Sales Rep be personable and professional.
The essential responsibilities of the position are listed below in the following key area:RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycles to close new business in all service categories offered.
- Generate leads and build relationships planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on potential clients.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Research potential clients, identify key decision makers and/or key players and generate interest
- Develop and implement an action plan through comprehensive data analysis, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects.
- Team with channel partners to build pipelines and close deals.
- Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate reports, proposals, and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations.
- Coordinate with other team members to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, and performing market research
- Meet or exceed monthly sales target and KPI.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree: or its equivalent experience in Business, Marketing, or related field
EXPERIENCE and SKILLS
- Excellent customer communication and interpersonal skills, both over the phone and via email
- An ability to build strong relationships with customers of all levels, to retain and expand business opportunities
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Previous sales experience required in a B2B environment with proven sales record
- 3+ years telemarketing experience preferred
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines and client schedules, and manage workload, required
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluently in Japanese and English
- Demonstrate an energetic and “Can-Do” attitude
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
This job operates in an office environment using standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this position, the associate is required to be remain in a stationary position and constantly work on a computer. Associate is also regularly required to communicate and conversate with others.
- This position occasionally requires lifting and/or moving up to 20 pounds.
- Travel may be required locally for this position
Note: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.