endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
SUMMARY: We are looking for a motivated and well-spoken Inside Sales Representative to join our sales team. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be able to close sales and meet targets.
To be successful as an Inside Sales Representative you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction. A top Inside Sales Representative should also be very competitive and a good listener.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
- Creates quotes / take offs as per the customer requirements on a timely basis. Communicates directly with customer to resolve questions about specific projects.
- Provides discounts where appropriate on the quotes provided to customers based on the established pricing guides. Works with Sales Leadership to secure pricing that is not included in the established guidelines or needs special attention.
- Maintains a consistent contact pattern with assigned customers to communicate new product launches, price changes, new marketing support material, and canvases them for projects and competitive information.
- Manages and maintains a complete log of quotes provided, by customer and follows up periodically to ascertain the status of quotations - wins /losses/ pending/ or abandoned. Tries to determine on lost projects, why we did not secure the award. Reviews details with the appropriate Sales Leadership on a monthly basis.
- Assist DMs to help answer basic product and pricing questions as required for the customers assigned.
- Becomes the knowledge leader on all Penco products, processes, and procedures. Assists the DMs in providing product and Pro-Quote training as required.
- Helps build long term business partnerships with customers.
- Works professionally with internal team to communicate on a timely basis and meet and improve the customer experience with Penco.
- Partners with Customer Service to make Penco the leading supplier of lockers and shelving with the assigned customer base.
- Assists marketing and other departments within organization to improve sales tools and processes as required.
- Assists the internal organization with product research and new product development as required.
- Monitors, evaluates, and communicates the activities and products of the competition.
- Provides assigned administrative requirements on a timely basis. Assists other sales team members to provide coverage during vacations and days off.
Education and/or Experience:
- Microsoft Office and CRM Software experience a plus
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints and project specifications.
- Thorough and detailed oriented with solid math skills.
- Project manages and assists others on projects from quotation through credit approval,order entry, installation, and payment.
- An accomplished self-starter, detailed oriented, and customer focused sales professional with a proven track record of success.
- Very limited travel overnight is required
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.