Fast paced, growing, autonomous, and opportunity to learn..... these are the words and phrases that describe this role. If you possess a Customer Service, Account Management, or Inside Sales background, and have managed people, no matter what the industry, apply for this role!
- Manage and supervise the Inside Sales team to ensure customer service standards are exceeded
- Act as liaison between sales, production, accounting, and purchasing
- Motivate, lead, train, and give direction to the Inside Sales team with focus on addressing customer orders, specifications, and service issues
- Direct Inside Sales staff, train, and hold team accountable for meeting performance standards
- Manage salary and performance reviews
- Work closely with Production Supervisors, Delivery Supervisors, Outside Sales Representatives, Outside Sales Manager, and Upper Management
SnapDragon Associates is a capable group of thinkers and doers dedicated to offering a full slate of recruiting and consulting services. Our firm is highly regarded, nationwide, as the best in the industry for the fact that we are all "lumber people" servicing lumber, millwork, hardware, and building material manufacturers, wholesalers and retail companies. We specialize in providing these companies with Successful, Highly Qualified and Motivated Professionals. You might say we are not a "Search Firm" but rather a "Find Firm." Our proven results positively impact the bottom line of companies all over North America. The lumber industry is taking off as demand and production rise! The growth our clients are experiencing daily is creating a constellation of new careers. For a complete listing of our current opportunities please visit us online atwww.SnapDragonAssociates.com or contact us directly at 603.621.9037.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred
- Minimum of 5-7 years in door manufacturing experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience managing a sales-force of 5 or more
- Proficient computer skills including Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written