Our client, a well-known Lumber and Building Materials Dealer on Nantucket, is looking for an Inside Sales Leader. Qualified individuals will possess solid leadership abilities, infinite motivation and intellect as the company will provide training, superb benefits and the opportunity to grow with an employee centric organization supplying lumber, millwork, and building materials to builders, contractors and architects. This company exudes teamwork on the job as well as in their communities. As a local business the company takes pride in their desire and ability to help in the success of the customer and support for surrounding communities. The employees are skilled and educated professionals with fun, friendly, can-do attitudes which emanate confidence, quality, and personality. Following an in-depth training on the mainland, you will reside on Nantucket for this role, relocation assistance & housing offered.
- Oversee, mentor and provide work direction on a daily basis for inside sales team
- Define goals and objectives for inside sales team members and the group as a whole
- Process requests for quotes by sales people
- Complete all order entry for products requested by customer and set up orders for deliveries
- Input orders and quotes quickly and accurately
- Follow-up and track quotes
- Explain special orders to customers to ensure they understand what is being ordered
- Build and maintain relationships with customers by supplying information, producing timely estimates for packages and projects as well as follow up on sales calls
- Present and sell lumber and building material products
- Provide superior customer service while ensuring sales and profit goals are met
- Support the outside sales team and contractor customers as directed
- Perform material take-offs and estimates as instructed by outside team
- Attending all training sessions offered
- Perform any necessary assignments requested by supervisor
- Possess 5+ years previous experience in a leadership role
- Will have a solid knowledge of a wide range of lumber and building material products
- Will have experience in material take-offs and estimating
- Strong work ethic and ability to lead by example
- Solid organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Must be friendly, outgoing and possess the ability to effectively communicate with others
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule; including weekends and holidays
Pay commensurate with experience. Our client offers excellent benefits and incentives, paid holidays, vacations, and 401K.
SnapDragon Associates is a capable group of thinkers and doers dedicated to offering a full slate of recruiting and consulting services. Our firm is highly regarded, nationwide, as the best in the industry for the fact that we are all "lumber people" servicing lumber, millwork, hardware, and building material manufacturers, wholesalers and retail companies. We specialize in providing these companies with Successful, Highly Qualified and Motivated Professionals.
You might say we are not a "Search Firm" but rather a "Find Firm."
Our proven results positively impact the bottom line of companies all over North America. The lumber industry is taking off as demand and production rise! The growth our clients are experiencing daily is creating a constellation of new careers. For a complete listing of our current opportunities please visit us online at www.SnapDragonAssociates.com or contact Kammey directly at 603.621.9037 Ext 107.