This consultant provides basic technical troubleshooting assistance to dealers, contractors and field sales personnel to resolve system issues.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide basic troubleshooting and installation assistance of HVAC/R equipment.
- Diagnose issues with refrigeration circuits, components and controls to guide callers to the appropriate resolution.
- Provide technical documentation to contractors, engineers and other personnel.
- Guide callers to the appropriate field personnel if first-hand attention is required.
- Document call information into the call-tracking database in the event additional follow-up is required.
Click here to apply online
- High school diploma or equivalent experience required.
- Entry level technical consulting role, but typically requires at least 5 years of experience in the installation and service of HVAC/R equipment.
- Strong knowledge and experience in the installation and service of HVAC/R equipment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, customer service skills, analytical ability, and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple technical requests.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with SAP preferred.