Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will be working directly with Retail LBM yards in the market, to help them find top quality products to fit their needs. You will be responsible for handling orders in multiple ways, either phone or email. Monitor trends in product sales fast/slow moving product and advise management accordingly. In addition, you will continuously work to expand your product knowledge, handle all customer complaints and questions, and work towards a 100% customer satisfaction standard.
- One of the oldest business in Connecticut, in business for over 135 years
- Community involvement is a priority - partnering with Rebuilding Together-Hartford, Rebuilding Together-Manchester, Extreme Makeover Home Edition and Habitat for Humanity
- Family owned and operated, dedicated to it's employees
Benefits & Features:
- Bonus opportunities
- Medical and life insurance
- Paid vacations and merchandise discounts
- Ranks in the top percentage of public schools in the U.S.
- Easy access to multiple Interstate 84 interchanges; 10 minutes to Hartford, 30 minutes to Bradley International Airport, and 2 hours by car to New York City and Boston
- Boasts perennially low crime-rates, numerous parks and trails, the lovely Farmington River, museums, great restaurants, and more