endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Inside Sales Associate
endevis talent acquisition firm is working with a global client to find an inside sales associate to add to their staff. Under the assistance of the Sales Manager, The inside sales associate will;
- Negotiate prices and delivery.
- Quote customers.
- Communicate competitive information.
- Communicate market information.
- Develop strong relationships with key customers.
- Cross sell other products including website.
- Processing capabilities services.
- Communicate with field sales, business development, and product managers.
- Resolving and documenting customer complaints.
- Contract review for order accuracy.
In order to be considered for the inside sales associate role, candidates must have;
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Communication skills both verbally and written
- The ability to multi-task
- Ability to operate a PC
- Customer service focused.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.