endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Inside Sales- Spanish Speaking
Job Summary: Assist Sales Managers in the sale of the machines and spare parts globally.
- contact with customers on mentioned area and assure the continuity of relations with customers in the absence of the sales representatives.
- Establish the offers of spare parts, equipment, repairs, services and machines,
- Enter the offers and orders in the ERP system (Machines, spare parts, equipment, services, and parts exchange),
- Sales contracts analyze and modification in relation with Sales representative and sales assistant Manager,
- Keep track of entered orders: coordination with Technical Sales Engineers, Production, Supply, Store and Customer Service,
- Organize shipments (relations carriers, freight forwarders) and track the delivery to customers’ plants,
- Generate documents for shipments (Packing list, invoice and customs documents) and forward them to forwarders, shipping partners and customers,
- Ensure invoicing (invoices, down payments and credit notes),
- Manage documentary credits (check, ask modification to customer to make sure all the points are acceptable, generate documents and assure contact with our bank to make sure the payment will be done in due time),
- Follow up settlements and claims,
- Organize stays of customers visiting commercial or training.
- Strong customer service ethic,
- Fluent Spanish is compulsory, Portuguese is a plus,
- Ability to prioritize and quickly answer to customers,
- Good communication, rigor and dynamism,
- Master of common Office tools.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus.
Required education and experience:
- Education: Bachelor/associate (or equivalent work experience) in International Business or related discipline,
- 2 years’ experience in a sales department with significant international contacts,
The travel requirements for this position will be less than 10% of the time and could include both domestic and international travel (to visit customers and to participate to exhibitions).
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.