Entry-level Inside Sales / Customer Service / Operations Assistant opportunity in-office in Norcross, GA. Up to $45K, DOE, plus benefits, 401k match and perks. Will train. Interviewing now and ready to hire. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
for consideration. Top candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
Handles operations activities on the below-mentioned duties. Work closely with the Operations, Engineering, Sales and Repair and Training Center Teams on quoting, order placement, procurement, and follow-up with customers, vendors, and International headquarters. Maintain excellent contact with vendors, phones, trade shows, and reports
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties may be assigned.)
• Review office operations and procedures
o Reports directly to the Operations Manager.
o Assists in keeping the CRM System ACT up to date and performing cold calls where needed.
o Runs and keeps the ERP system updated
o Keeps strong relationships with headquarters.
o Handles order processing from quote to invoice, including ordering products needed and sold.
o Inventory control
o Processing and take necessary action from visit reports, including compilation of statistics.
o Assist with repair documentation processes, repair parts requisition, and cost analysis.
• Maintains excellent contact with customers and vendors.
• Assists where needed at trade shows, customer visits, and visits to the factory.
• Assists where needed with public relations and marketing activities such as testimonials, success stories, picture archives, www updates, and the like to build the Company brand.
• Problem-solving, customer complaints, providing ideas and solutions, etc. where needed.
• Ensures established costs, quality, and delivery commitments are met.
• Provides input to the development of operations business plans.
• Determines responsibilities of assigned staff positions to accomplish business objectives.
• Assists in the preparation of weekly repair center workflow to ensure effective repair operations.
• Carries out any additional responsibilities in accordance with the organizations' policies and applicable laws for assigned personnel.
• Close contact with the CEO on special projects needed. Click here to apply online