Our client, located in the South Charlotte area, is seeking an Inside Sales Representative with construction experience.
- Sells and services customers, providing price quotes and product application information in person, over the phone, and on-line with proper business etiquette.
Inside Sales Support, freight/vendor bills, MTRs, answer phones, assist traveling salesmen, setting up trucks/freight.
- Achieve maximum sales by introducing new company product, demonstrating features and benefits, and answering questions.
Entering basic quote info in ERP system, as well as convert simple quotes to complex sales orders, and process orders thru to invoicing.
- Understanding of steel foundation business, process flow, products, file set up and organization.
- Communicate with purchasing department to coordinate pricing and product lead times for stock and non-stock items, and relay information to customer.
- Suggest alternatives or add-on items during sales process based on customer specifications and submittals.
- Assist and resolve customer complaints.
Salary - $45 K to $50 K DOE
- 1-3 years of sales experience in the Construction industry, preferably in Steel is a plus .
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Construction Management, Engineering, or Management is preferable
- Proficient in MS Office, excellent computer skills.
For consideration submit resume to email@example.com
Click here to apply online