Inside Sales - Software
This rewarding position will appeal to a success driven sales professional with a strong business acumen looking to join a dynamic organization.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
The successful candidate will have demonstrated software sales experience, will be working in a goal-oriented and stimulating environment, the Inside Sales Representative will responsible to develop and maintain relationships with existing and new clientele.
• Identify and develop new business prospects;
• Manage existing accounts to client satisfaction;
• Understand the requirements of clients and to provide top-notch service and solutions;
• Leveraging existing customer relationships to grow portfolio;
• Become the liaison between the services team and the client.
• Communicate technical information to clients and process requests for quote;
• Work both independently and as part of a team to ensure sales expectations are met and new opportunities are constantly being sought.Your strengths include:
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written;
• Customer service approach;
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills;
• Interest in matching the right solutions for client issues.You can expect:
• A competitive base salary and aggressive commission structure
• A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment
• The opportunity to play a vital role where effort is rewarded!
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply”
button to send your resume directly to Vijay Masih.Recruitment Partners Inc.
is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca