Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will build and maintain relationships with clients, handle inbound sales lead calls and convert to sales, and make outbound lead follow up calls to potential and existing customers. The right candidate will have prior sales experience in the LBM industry and have a knowledge of lumber/pressure treated lumber. In addition, this position will require you to quote prices, delivery time frames and quickly resolve any customer issues.
- Well known Manufacturer and Distributor of Treated Lumber
- Trusted company in business for over 50 years
Benefits & Features:
- Excellent benefits package
- Competitive base salary
- Quarterly bonus
- Profit sharing and more
- Whether you live near Atlanta, Savannah or somewhere in between, there is always something to do. Festivals, restaurants, hiking, lakes and city life keep Georgians entertained year-round
- Home to the Falcons, UGA, GA Tech, Braves, Hawks and the country’s largest state sports museum, fans can get their fill of stadium sports here in Georgia
- Even those that are less adventurous can enjoy Georgia’s natural countryside beauty on a day-to-day basis.
For More Information, Contact Mike Downing at (603) 725-4038 Mike@snapdragonassociates.com