Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will be working directly with contractors/builders and some homeowners to help them with their flooring needs. You will be responsible for handling orders in multiple ways, either phone or email. Monitor trends in product sales fast/slow moving product and advise management accordingly. In addition, you will continuously work to expand your product knowledge, handle all customer complaints and questions, and work towards a 100% customer satisfaction standard.
- Been in business for the last 30 years throughout the Northeast market.
- Family owned and operated with reputable relationships with builders in the market for custom orders.
- Organization is thoroughly involved in the community and is always open to celebrating with company outings when goals are hit.
Benefits & Features:
- Full benefit plan including Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- 401K with employer match
- Bonus opportunity monthly that is given to the employee for hitting goals.
- Home of Foxborough Stadium – also known as Patriots Place
- Home of the University of Massachusetts (Boston or Dartmouth)
- Home of the Xfinity Center, an outdoor music venue
For More Information, Contact Madyson Murphy at (603) 323-0952 Madyson@snapdragonassociates.com