Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize your expertise in customer service experience, a desire to please and a team spirit. Also, you will have construction knowledge and a firm understanding of building materials including lumber, windows, doors, and millwork.
- Established company – in business for over 100 years
- Family owned Retail Lumberyard
Benefits & Features:
- Position open due to company growth
- Vacation for major holidays including 1 week unpaid vacation during first full year of employment
- Other benefits include: sick leave, short-term disability, Health insurance, 401K, profit sharing, and more
- Small local airport – Manchester Regional Airport
- One hour to Boston, Mountain Skiing, and the ocean.
- Tax-Free NH
- Great region for those who enjoy the outdoors
- In the winter: walking trails convert for snowmobiling, downhill skiing, snowshoeing & cross-country skiers
- In the summer: the lakes region offer boating, the sandy beaches in Hampton draw those who like to fish & sail
- In the fall: residents head to local orchards to pick apples, hunt hike or sight see