Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will be working directly with Retail yards in the market, to help them find top quality products to fit their needs. You will be responsible for handling orders in multiple ways, either phone or email. Monitor trends in product sales fast/slow moving product and advise management accordingly. In addition, you will continuously work to expand your product knowledge, handle all customer complaints and questions, and work towards a 100% customer satisfaction standard.
- Leading manufacturer and supplier of building products whose customers include top retailers and big-box stores
- Multiple locations supporting the home construction market with a full line of specialty building materials and related products
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive Wages & Benefits
- PPO and HDHP Medical insurance coverage
- Dental & Vision & Life insurance coverage
- Vision insurance coverage
- Health Savings account
- Accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- Short & Long-term disability coverage
- Flexible spending accounts (health care and dependent care)
- Employee Assistance program
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) savings plan with 100% vesting upon participation
- Close to a small local airport – Manchester Regional Airport
- One hour to Boston, Mountain Skiing, and the ocean.
- Great region for those who enjoy the outdoors – close to fishing, skiing, hiking and more!
For More Information, Contact Madyson Murphy at (603) 323-0952 email@example.com