|Our client in Mississauga is looking for an IT Administrator. The role involves being a level 2-3 Support Specialist/ Administrator that will work on various projects. This is a 9-6pm job with no weekend work and great benefits!
- Providing server support including monitoring, patching, administrating MS Servers, Active Directory and Group Policy in a large enterprise environment
- Providing end-user support to 300 internal users within the organization consisting of Windows 10 and Office 365 (30% of the role)
- Insuring infrastructure is in working order, monitored properly with security in mind
- Working with Cisco routers, switches, Meraki Wireless AP, and firewalls including configuration, implementation and supporting
- Working with VMware environment and SAN storage
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in IT field
- 5-7 years' "hands-on" experience working in small to large environments on various projects from migrations, implement, deployment and supporting infrastructure
- Strong experience with MS Servers, Active Directory
- Experience with VMWare
- Experience with SAN
- Experience with Cisco routers/switches
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!