Our Electronics Client in Mississauga is looking for an IT Administrator/ Infrastructure specialist to join their team!
- Support IT and VMware environment and internet connectivity across all 5 branches in Canada
- Work on many Government and Municipal projects
- Hands-on support of MS Servers, Exchange, VMware, Cisco network devices, Firewalls, MDM including being in charge of BYOD security policy and implementation
- Support VPN and Video Conferencing systems across all branches
- Possibly travel to other branches in Canada like Montreal, Vancouver, Ottawa
- Present new solutions, long-term objectives to Senior Management/ IT Managers, Directors in boardroom settings
- This is a role that is looking to change into an IT Manager role so presentation skills and project management must be exceptional
STACK IT Recruitment Inc.
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in IT field
- 5+ years hands-on experience with MS Servers in a production environment
- 5+ years hands-on experience with VMware in a production environment
- 5+ years hands-on experience with Exchange Server in a production environment
- 3+ years hands-on experience with Cisco networking equipment including routers, switches
- 3+ years hands-on experience with Firewalls
- 3+ years hands-on experience with Video Conferencing and/or Lync
- Superior presentation skills in a boardroom setting
- Superior project management skills
, based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!