Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a Security Infrastructure Engineer (SecDevOps) in the Nashville area. This person will be helping our client secure their cloud platform behind customer experience. Our client is a fast-paced Agile environment with a strong focus on adopting modern “DevOps” technologies that enable them to build a highly reliable, resilient and available infrastructure.
- Working with Director of Security, Product Tech and Product Engineering teams to achieve alignment between information security and business objectives.
- Develop programs and scripts in various languages including C, Perl, Python, etc.
- Automate scheduled jobs to reduce labor intensive tasks
- Integrate security deeply into the DevOps process
- Using best practice security hardening, patching, granular role-based access, system administration, and configuration
- Working with CI/CD tools, such as Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD, Puppet, Chef and Ansible
- Deploy the appropriate automated security testing tools.
- Architect, design and providing implementation patterns of security controls throughout solution delivery lifecycle.
- Design, develop and automate security patterns and guidelines to enable compliant integration with DevOps processes and CI/CD pipelines from early stages of the lifecycle.
- Evaluating and on-boarding security tools such as RASP, WAF, SAST, vulnerability and open source scanning into the Security DevOps life cycle for multiple tech stacks.
- Contributing features to internally developed Information Security tools and integrate those tools into the Security DevOps pipelines.
- Driving continuous improvement to both the Security DevOps pipelines and processes, and to the Information Security tools, services, and processes.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or other related engineering fields
- Experience working in an agile, DevOps/SecDevOps environment.
- 5+ years of experience working in a Software Engineering role.
- 5+ years of experience working in a Security role handling on premise and cloud infrastructures.
- 5+ years of experience with security testing at scale by building and implementing static and dynamic analysis tools, integrating security into CI/CD workflows for everyday deployments.
- Experience with Kubernetes, AWS, and Docker
- Experience with delivery of a SaaS product
- Understanding of micro-services architecture
- Experience converting feedback from security analysis tools into infrastructure improvements.
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs