· Experience with SAML SSO solutions, specifically via Active Directory Federation Servers or Azure Identity.
· Working knowledge Office 365 and Microsoft Collaboration suites and experience in managing or administering Collaboration Technologies.
· Basic understanding of PKI concepts and x509 Certificates.
· Professional experience in an O365 or UCC technology position.
· Familiarity with basic DNS, DCHP, TCP/IP, routing and switching, and subnetting concepts.
· Familiarity with ITIL concepts in a professional setting and experience with Enterprise Service Management software.
· Professional experience with Skype to Teams migration.
· Understanding of voice technologies: TDM, SIP, QoS, SBC, Codecs, Voice Recording and general IPT.
· Experience with administration and operation of production IT systems in medium-to-large organizations.
· Skype for Business 2016
· SharePoint Online
· Enterprise PBX and/or VoIP Systems
· MDM/MAM Solutions (Such as: MobileIron, BlackBerry UEM, AirWatch, Microsoft Intune, etc.).