Our client located in Whitby is looking for Infrastructure Specialist for their growing team.
- Maintain company infrastructure including data center, firewalls, routers, switches, servers, desktops, hardware, software.
- Regularly update and patch systems, as necessary keeping up to date with security.
- Keep up to date with current standards, procedures, and technology, make strategic recommendations to management.
- Perform configuration, migrations, upgrades, troubleshooting and maintenance as per daily operations.
- Go onsite to the data center if there is something that needs troubleshooting.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or College Diploma in an IT field or demonstrated work experience.
- Certification in ITIL or Network+
- 5+ years’ experience working in an IT field.
- Experience working with VMware, distributed switches, clustering, HA, vSAN.
- Experience working with firewalls, routers, switches.
- Experience with DNS, DHCP, MS Servers, RDS.
- Experience working in MSP environment.
- Clear, concise communication skills (written and oral).
- Customer-service oriented and patient attitude.
- Team-player, great with clients and customers.
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves on being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!