Our Client located in the Markham area is looking for an Infrastructure Administrator with the below requirements and qualifications:Job Duties:
Technical Requirements and Qualifications:
- Take part in data center operations including design, implementation, and monitoring of physical and virtual server platforms.
- Maintain high availability and redundancy in a VMware environment.
- Be quick and proactive in assessing and patching vulnerabilities as per SOC2 and PCI compliance protocols.
- Work with unified communication systems (Cisco) in order to manage physical hardware.
- Participate in team meetings and provide assistance to clients as scheduled while meeting service SLAs.
- Setup access within Active Directory and manage a variety of permissions for various users and clients.
- Track licenses and manage the renewal of licenses for storage platforms and overall data center infrastructure.
STACK IT Recruitment Inc.
- Bachelor's Degree in an IT field
- Experience setting up VMware infrastructure and managing it
- Solid experience with Citrix
- Experience with Cisco Routers, Switches, Firewalls, and VoIP
- Experience with SAN/NAS Storage
, based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!