The IT Infrastructure Project Manager will lead, engage and partner with internal and external groups throughout the organization on multiple initiatives of high complexity, requiring integration across several functional areas and/or organizations. The Project Manager will required to develop project plans, lead disparate teams, execute towards the corporate initiatives to implement and upgrade several platforms at one time.
The Project Manager is responsible for various initiatives, direct subject matter experts, and individual technical contributors. The Project Manager should have hands-on experience developing and implementing solutions.
* Experience with O 365 integration and archiving
* Network refreshes
* Infrastructure as a service
* Windows OS replacement
* Data Center upgrades / replacements
* Desktop implementations
* POS retail systems upgrade
* Warehouse Mgt. Systems installs
* Experience with market leading IT systems and security applications
* Experience managing and leading the design, development and deployment of multiple, simultaneous custom, off-the-shelf or cloud-based development or upgrade infrastructure and security related initiatives.
* Proven experience managing and coordinating vendor professional services resources, and internal technical staff to include developers, network engineers, system admins, cyber security specialists, and architects.
* Proven experience managing stakeholder relationships. Experience in complex initiatives within a matrix organization.
* Demonstrated strong leadership and management skills and the ability to secure results through others.
* Proven experience defining and adhering to staff and resource budgets.
* Working knowledge of application, information security and infrastructure architectures, and experience in both in-house developed systems and off-the-shelf applications.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with information technology professionals as well as very well-informed customers.
* Minimum 5-10 years of IT Infrastructure Project Manager experience required.