endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Information Technology Supervisor
Endevis is partnered with an industry leading organization to fill an Information Technology Supervisor opportunity. This individual will be responsible for leading a team of IT professionals within Software, Help Desk, and Project Management. We are looking for a customer-oriented individual, who also has experience with delivering IT services to end users and clients and IT Service Management.
- Manages a team of IT professionals by providing leadership, direction and guidance.
- Interviews and recommends qualified candidates for IT positions.
- Provides training and monitors performance.
- Oversees and handles vendor communications, operations, help desk, application development and maintenance and communication services.
- Manages operation activities to achieve the department goals and business objectives.
- Assists the Director with policies, procedures and standards.
- Manages customer service and technical services support models that bring resolution to technical needs
- Provides recommendations and solutions to processes, as well as telecommunications, including hardware and software proposals.
- Keeps current of developments and trends in the field of expertise.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Experience with security access, operations security and database services.
- Solid organization and project management skills.
- Adaptable and flexible with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Available during working or non-working hours, if needed
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a relevant field and/or the equivalent combination of education and experience.