Flybridge Staffing is excited to partner with a rapidly growing company here in the U.S. We are currently searching for a Fully Remote Information Technology Senior Engineer. As the first dedicated Information Technology Senior Engineer, you will have the opportunity to own your area of work and be exposed to a wide variety of SaaS technologies. Joining us at this stage will offer you the opportunity to grow your skills along with our client. You will partner closely with the Security and Infrastructure teams to support the strategic and tactical needs of the business.
· Provide technical leadership of current and future SaaS solutions, processes and services, ensuring proper configuration, controls and effectiveness.
· Have a passion for mentoring and upskilling your team members.
· Project manage large, complex projects with minimal supervision using agile and waterfall methodologies.
· Develop and maintain a long term, sustainable Google Workspace environment.
· Assist with routine internal and external audits and ensure adherence to policies and procedures.
· Make a strong contribution to the company culture as we continue to grow.
Who we are looking for:
· Proficient in architecting Google Workspace for a growing enterprise.
· Ideally you have experience with a growing startup using Apple products.
· Hands-on experience analyzing high volumes of logs, network data (e.g. Netflow, FPC), and other attack artifacts in support of incident investigations.
· Expert knowledge of email protocols and messaging.
· Understanding of mobile technology.
· Experience evaluating and implementing SaaS solutions.
· Experience with AWS cloud technologies.
· Experience with administrating network & servers in a cloud environment.
· Knowledge of various Directory Services including setup, configuration, troubleshooting and migration.
· You are passionate about Information Technology and how it enables business growth opportunities, with at least 7 years of relevant experience supporting rapidly growing companies working in a team environment.
· Develop ways to automate and introduce systems or tools to help reduce redundancy and manual processes.
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to email@example.com or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP. Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral programs!