Flybridge Staffing is excited to partner with a rapidly growing company here in the U.S. We are currently searching for a Fully Remote Information Security Engineer. As the first dedicated Information Security Engineer, you will have the opportunity to own your area of work and be exposed to a wide variety of Security technologies. Joining our client at this stage will offer you the opportunity to grow with the client. You will report to the Director of IT and Security and partner closely with the Security and Operations teams to support the needs of the business.
· Safeguard information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security issues.
· Provide technical leadership of security systems, processes and services, ensuring proper configuration, controls and effectiveness.
· Implement security improvements by assessing business and environmental opportunities.
· Have a passion for mentoring and upskilling your team members.
· Manage large, complex security projects with minimal supervision.
· Evaluate security trends and recommend/implement security enhancements.
· Participate in periodic audits to maintain best practices and security certifications.
· Identify security concerns, inefficiencies or omissions and recommend/address corrections.
· Make a strong contribution to the company culture as we continue to grow.
Who we are looking for:
· Hands-on experience analyzing high volumes of logs, network data (e.g., Netflow, FPC), and other attack artifacts in support of incident investigations.
· Experience with vulnerability scanning solutions.
· Familiarity with the Information Security Vulnerability Management programs.
· Proficiency with: Anti-Virus, IDP, Full Packet Capture, Network Security.
· In-depth knowledge of architecture, engineering, and operations of at least one enterprise SIEM platform (e.g., Nitro/McAfee Enterprise Security Manager, ArcSight, QRadar, LogLogic, Splunk)
· Understanding of mobile technology and OS
· Knowledge of email protocols and security functions, i.e., SPF and DKIM
· You are passionate about Information Security and how it enables business growth opportunities, with at least 7 years of relevant experience supporting rapidly growing companies working in a team environment.
· Automate and introduce systems or tools to help reduce redundancy and manual processes.
· Develop solutions that move the business forward in a safe and secure manner.
· Ideally you have experience with a growing startup using Apple and Google products and know G Suite inside and out.
· Experienced evaluating and implementing SaaS solutions.
· You are a hands-on person focused on delivering expected outcomes.
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP. Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral programs!