Registered Nurse RN - Infectious Preventionist (IP)
The IP will cover the hospital and our community clinics in the area. It is an exempt position, Monday - Friday.
The salary range is up to $105,000 with out bonus'.
Below are the requirements for the role.
Education and/or Experience:
- • Bachelor’s degree in healthcare or related field (required).
- • Master’s in Nursing or Public Health (preferred)
- • Current AZ RN license (required).
- • Certification in Infection Prevention and Control (CIC) (required within 24 months)
- • Membership in the Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC) (required within 3 months)
- • CPR Certification (required within 30 days of hire date).
- • Computer experience (required).
- • 2-4 years previous experience in a clinical setting (required).
- • 2-4 years previous managerial experience (preferred).
Cristian Garza Executive Recruitercgarza@mleehealthcare.com
6223 473 7111