About the Company:We are currently working with a trading company/wholesaler in the wood products industry. They have established themselves as a prominent player in the market with a sales volume of over $100 million.The Role:We are seeking an experienced Lumber Trader for a remote position, preferably located in the Southern US states, Texas, or the Midwest. As an Industrial Lumber Trader, you will play a vital role in building and maintaining relationships with new customers and re-manufacturing sites. Reporting to the Owner, your efforts will contribute to the company's continued growth and generate gross profit. This is a fully remote position with flexible hours, with a primary focus on maximizing gross profit. Some travel will be required to visit customers as needed.Benefits and Compensation:
- Base Salary: Flexible based on experience
- Commission: Percentage of gross profit generation
- "All in" Compensation: $100K+
- Experienced Traders have the opportunity to make $400K+!
- The Southeast United States offers a generally mild and temperate climate, characterized by warm temperatures and abundant sunshine.
- Residents can enjoy outdoor activities year-round, including hiking, biking, and water sports.
- The region is home to picturesque landscapes, beautiful beaches, and lush forests, providing ample opportunities for those who appreciate the outdoors.
- The Southeast is known for its rich cultural heritage and diverse traditions.
- From the vibrant music scenes in cities like Nashville and New Orleans to the historic charm of Charleston and Savannah, there's a wealth of cultural experiences to explore.
- Residents can immerse themselves in a mix of traditions, cuisines, and festivities that contribute to the unique identity of each state in the region.
- The cost of living is often lower, and housing options are diverse, ranging from urban apartments to suburban homes and rural properties.
- This affordability, combined with a generally slower pace of life, contributes to a high quality of life for residents in the Southeast.