endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Maintenance Technician – 2nd or 3rd Shift
What you'll do:
Troubleshooting, performing repairs and preventive maintenance of:
- PLC controlled electro-mechanical assembly, positioning and vision inspection systems
- Robot and servo controlled assembly equipment using positioning systems and fiber optic sensors
- Mechanically driven pallet-conveyor system, pneumatically controlled by PLC with proximity sensors and RFID traceability
- CNC Machining centers
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Read and interpret mechanical drawings, electrical and pneumatic schematics, and PLC ladder logic to diagnose equipment problems
What you'll bring:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Certificate or diploma in a mech-tech field
- Minimum 5 or more years of experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge and troubleshooting of electro-mechanical PLC systems
- Troubleshooting and 3-phase electricity.
- Experience in maintaining stamping equipment
- Automotive experience is a plus
What you will get:
- Excellent work environment and employee-oriented culture.
- Clean, highly automated well-run facility.
- Excellent benefits
- Overtime at 40 hours.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.