endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large manufacturing company located in Kalamazoo Michigan is looking Industrial Engineer. This position is responsible and accountable for driving process improvements and associated cost reductions. This position is responsible for all time studies and keeping the integrity of the time study process.
Job Duties/Responsibilities - (Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following):
- Lead plant 5-S initiative
- Administer Suggestion system for plant
- Lead Kaizen/CI projects
- Drive value stream mapping activities.
- Develop routings and methods to improve current processing and reduce costs.
- Conduct time studies using the standard company systems and feedback information to SAP
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent work experience with an Associate’s degree
- Lean manufacturing training or experience
- 3+ years working in automotive manufacturing facility.
- Demonstrated track record of process improvement and costs savings.
- Experience with ISO9001 requirements.
- Familiar with Quality Management System (QMS) for IATF requirements and Environmental Management System (EMS) for ISO 14001 (2015)
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.