Multi-Billion Dollar International Manufacturing Company located in the Florence KY area is looking for an Industrial Engineer
- Participate in design & implementation of final assembly manufacturing cells including fixtures containing mistake proofing controls utilizing PLC & integration of system control in final assembly.
- Implement continuous improvement and lean manufacturing principles on the manufacturing floor, trouble-shooting manufacturing assembly issues, and continuously explore new methods to assemble products to reduce direct and indirect costs. 3. Design and implement mistake proof fixtures.
- Responsible for troubleshooting assembly processes to improve yield and efficiency.
- Responsible for investigating new processes to streamline assembly.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience in manufacturing/assembly environment
- Controls Engineering/PLC experience preferred.
- Requires solid knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques including poka-yoke, kaizen, one-piece flow, etc.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.