endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
World-Class Supply Chain Organization is adding a Warehouse Design Engineer within the aerospace & industrial business unit.This role offers:• Drive future & existing accounts with design• Ability to be promoted locally or remotely• Thrive in an entrepreneurial environmentRequirements:
- 3 years of Warehouse design experience including layout, automation, material handling solutions, racking, and other warehouse design solutions
- MUST BE U.S. CITIZEN due to customers' security requirements (aerospace/industrial clients)
- Bachelor’s Degree, Industrial Engineering preferred
- Experience with CAD, slotting (Slot3D), and WMS
- Ability to travel 20% - 30%
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.