City: Santa Rosa
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-1461756067
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Industrial Engineer to work to work on-site with our client, a Fortune-1000 electronics company in Santa Rosa, CA.
This is a long-term, at-will contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Draw upon the latest supply chain methodologies to achieve best in class results for new products
- Make decisions that will minimize future inventories during the design phase
- Help to deliver the shortest lead times in the industry by means of postponement techniques and shorter cycle times
- Engage in design to ensure that each new generation of products is leaner than its predecessors - maximizing product flexibility for the customer while streamlining order fulfillment
- Apply industrial engineering concepts and statistical modeling to reduce costs and maximize return on investment
- Provide knowledge leadership regarding the latest industry advancements and trends and well as emerging technology enablers (ERP, MES)
- Apply knowledge to develop solutions and partner with representatives from various organizations to integrate ideas, make decisions, and drive improvement.
- BS in Industrial Engineer or Mechanical Engineer
- 5+ years of electronics manufacturing experience
- Oracle experience is preferred.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.