Title: R&D DevOps Specialist
City: Santa Rosa
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-1232228233
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated R&D DevOps Specialist to work on-site with our client, a Fortune-1000 electronics company in Santa Rosa, CA.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Implement Safety, Regulatory, and Environmental Reviews for ECR changes.
- Perform regulatory compliance and updates, including RoHS.
- NPI Product Stewardship, provide guidance to product design.
- Conduct training and answer customer inquiries.
- Ensure product end of life plans.
- Escalate technical, material and logistical issues appropriately for resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, managing projects at the NPI stage.
- Ability to create innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Strong work ethic.
- Proven ability to interact with cross-functional teams and deliver results.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits.