endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
- Develop, design and plan equipment and machine layouts, workflow and safety precautions to maximize utilization of plant and manufacturing facilities.
- Ensure compliance with established industry safety and design standards and guidelines.
- Evaluates worker productivity and recommends improvements to increase manpower efficiency and operating performance, reduce waste and delays, and promote cost control reductions.
- Develops metrics to measure plant and equipment capacity output and identify equipment and process flow bottlenecks.
- Working with the EH&S team, establishes accident prevention measures, and plans and schedules training programs for personnel concerning all phases of production operation.
- 5-8 Years of experience out of Automotive Manufacturing
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.