endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Electrical Maintenance Technician
The electrical technician is primarily responsible for maintaining and repairing the production equipment. The technician will develop and implement the maintenance programs necessary to ensure the short-term and long-term reliability of the equipment.
- Troubleshoot, repair, problem-solve, and maintain all electrical control problems for all manufacturing equipment.
- Troubleshooting machine malfunctions using electronic and PLC techniques
- Performs routine, emergency, and preventive maintenance on all electrical equipment/parts
- Study equipment manuals to develop audit items and preventative maintenance schedule.
- Install or assist in the installation of new equipment, including proper layout and alignment.
- Makes preventative maintenance checks and inspections as required and on time
- Identify, research, prepare and present solutions to control problems and continuous improvement projects
- Evaluate equipment malfunctions with a sense of urgency to minimize downtime
- Install, replace, or change machine parts and attachments, according to production specifications
- High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- 2+ year of experience in an industrial electrical maintenance position
- Proficient in reading blue prints and schematics
- Strong electrical knowledge (circuit breakers and fixtures)
- PLC troubleshooting experience, preferably Allen Bradley
- VFD experience
- Proficient communication skills – particularly, the ability to explain complex electrical issues.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.