Steel Manufacturer in the Mid-Atlantic Region is currently looking for an Industrial Electrician.
- 5 years of experience
- Minimum of an Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering Technologies or Electronics field
- 480V power-basic knowledge
- Control circuit troubleshooting and automation experience
- Allen Bradley or Siemens PLCs(prefer Allen Bradley)-troubleshooting and installing
- Instrumentation knowledge-use of a volt/ohm meter
- Be able to read electrical schematics
- AC/DC Drives (large DC motor experience is a plus)
- Experience with a CMMS/workorder program is a plus
Please note, there is no relocation assistance.