Are you currently seeking a career change or new opportunities? If yes, we would like to help you make the change or find a new opportunity.
We are an equal opportunity agency. We welcome everyone that's eligible to work in Canada to register with us and let us help you find a job that fits you best. We take pride in our work and we believe that People Come First.
Our client is currently seeking over 5-10 reliable and hard working associates to join their team. Our client is assembles motors for heavy duty transportation. We are currently looking for associates that enjoys working with their hands.
- Industrial Coil Assemblers
- Days 6am to 2:30om
- Afternoons 3pm to 11:30pm
- Associates must work a rotating 2 week schedule
- Nights 11pm to 7:30pm
- Must be comfortable with hand and power tools
- Must be a team player
- Must enjoying working with your hands
- Must be willing to learn new things
- Must be able to work days and afternoons
How to apply:
Please submit your resume to this job posting and our HR Consultant will contact you.