Role You Will Play:
In this remote position, your role will involve setting up and servicing new retail flooring accounts for our client’s high quality hardwood flooring products. You will be responsible for the overall sales performance of a multi-state region, performing both sales duties, and leading customers to achieve sales goals. This includes everything from setting personal sales goals, to training and supporting customers in order to help them achieve their goals. This position requires the individual to work remotely and to travel up to four days a week with overnight stay, averaging 12-14 nights per month. Commissions for this role will pay 6%.
- Manufacturer and Distributor of Imported Hardwood Flooring, selling across the U.S.
- Established company - in business since the 1970's
Benefits & Features:
- 100% Commission for everything you sell and with no cap on how much you can earn
- Boston Logan International Airport & Manchester-Boston Regional Airport within driving distance
- Within driving distance of the seacoast (Marblehead, Gloucester, Newburyport), home to the best seafood in New England
- Top-rated hospitals within the north shore MA markets include Beverly Hospital, Addison Gilbert Hospital, and Boston Children's Hospital