Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
The Incident Manager is a key member of the Company's Treasury and Payment Solutions (TPS) incident recovery team and is responsible for assessing and managing business and client impacts associated with technology outages. The Incident Manager coordinates and leads joint business and technology incident response calls and communicates impacts to internal and external stakeholders. The individual engages and collaborates with subject matter experts to ensure resolution.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Convening, scheduling and leading incident response calls.
• Assisting with the prioritization and execution of business and client-related recovery activities.
• Writing and issuing urgent client and internal stakeholder communications and ensuring communication is timely, clear and accurate and consistent across all channels.
• Creating and maintaining incident playbooks for key payments products and services.
• Developing and maintaining incident communications templates to standardize and prepare communications for key outage scenarios.
• Managing incident communication platforms and the execution of communications using these channels.
• Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement and applying learnings following disruptions and outages.
What you will bring to this role:
• 3-5 years experience in payments, digital banking or financial services
• Excellent meeting facilitation, leadership and relationship building skills.
• Excellent communications skills - written and verbal - with the ability to distill technical and complex information into clear and concise messaging.
• Ability to synthesize information and use problem solving skills and critical reasoning to drive toward resolution and decide on recovery and contingency action steps during incident.
• Flexibility in dealing with ambiguity and the ability to pivot as situations evolve.
• High degree of initiative and the ability manage multiple projects, work calmly under pressure and meet deadlines as required.
• Superior organizational skills, time management skills, execution abilities and attention to detail.
• High level of proficiency using MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, and PowerPoint) and other collaboration tools, such as Confluence.
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.