Are you looking for a part-time job that offers . . .
- Flexible schedules that you create
- Monday – Friday work week (some work allowed on Sat/Sun)
- Convenient locations close to home
- Competitive salary
- Paid Training
- Paid Sick Time
If the answer is YES, then check out this opportunity with IRi ScanScape, at www.ScanScapeUSA.com and APPY TODAY!
*We are hiring part-time Field Reps (FSRs) to perform in-store data collections at assigned local retailers every week - grocery, convenience, drug, and mass merchandise stores. We work with major brand retailers like Walmart, Kroger, Target, Albertsons, other national chains, as well as small independent retailers - in your neighborhood. This job involves scanning product bar codes in numerous locations throughout each store for anywhere from 2 – 5 hours depending on store size and project work. While scanning product bar codes each week, you will be asked to inventory certain products throughout the store.
- At least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license
- Reliable vehicle with liability insurance (100/300) or the ability to take public transportation
- Ability to Endure being on your feet for long periods of time, while accessing products throughout the store
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds, reach 6 feet in the air, and bend/stretch/stoop/stand during your time in the store
- Ability to perform repetitive movements with hands, wrists, arms and legs for prolonged periods of time
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently
- High school diploma or GED preferred
ScanScape is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.