Full-Time Field Service Representative (FSR) Job Description
ScanScape (ScanScapeUSA.com) full-time Field Service Representatives collect barcodes and product information in retail stores. Retail stores may include: grocery, convenience, drug, and mass merchandise stores. This job is critical to the data we deliver to our clients so FSRs must be dependable and quality-driven individuals.
What does a Field Service Representative do?
With the use of a downloadable app to a handheld device, FSRs not only scan product barcodes on store displays and shelves, but also collect weekly feature ad and promotion information. Reporting to the Field manager, full-time FSRs may work up to 40 hours each week. FSR store assignments are determined based and store locations closest to his or her home address but can also vary as coverage is needed.
Field Service Representatives responsibilities:
- Complete all assigned tasks within their weekly or project-based deadlines
- Sync devices to upload collection data daily after every assignment
- Review regular weekly correspondence for assignment updates
- Respond to all manager inquiries within 24-48 hours
- Notify managers of incomplete assignments before weekly deadlines
- Maintain equipment and ensure devices are in working order
- Ability to pass criminal background screening as condition of employment
- At least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license
- Reliable vehicle with liability insurance (100/300) or the ability to take public transportation
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds, reach 6 feet in the air, and bend/stretch/stoop/stand during your time in the store
- WIFI, valid email address, and access to an internet connection to receive assignments and upload results
- Professional presence in your assigned stores
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Past experience as an inventory associate a huge plus!
ScanScape is a subsidiary of Information Resources Inc. (IRI). We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.